KULYASOV GRIGORIY VALERYEVICH – orthopaedist
Practicing since 2000
More about the doctor
Board Certified orthopaedist, member of International Academy of Advanced Interdisciplinary Dentistry (IAAID).
What he wants to achieve through his work is not only restoration of lost masticatory function, but also best possible aesthetic and cosmetic results. Relying on the principles of artistic restoration, he takes into consideration not only condition of retainer teeth and patient’s bite, but also such factors as face type, lip and gingival lines, and colour rendering of teeth. He carries out diagnostics of temporomandibular joint diseases, using all modern procedures of instrumental examination and joint scanning.
- 2000 – graduation from Arkhangelsk State Medical Academy
- 2001 – completion of internship at regional dental polyclinic in the city of Murmansk
- 2012 – Gnathology training course (Curriculum) under Prof. Slavicek’s supervision, Vienna School of Interdisciplinary Dentistry, Vienna (Austria)
- 2012 – Participation in IV International Conference of IAAID “Interdisciplinary approach towards definition of therapeutic position”, Vienna (Austria)
- 2013 – Training at Ivoclar International Educational Centre, organized by Ivoclar company, Schaan (Liechtenstein).
- 2014 – Training at VITA-Training Center “Working with CAD/CAM materials of VITA company”, Bad Säckingen (Germany).
- 2014 – Endodontics under microscope course at Julian Webber clinic in London, (UK).
- 2014 – Participation in the 4th International Congress of the European Society of Microscope Dentistry, Barcelona (Spain).
- 2014 – Participation in the 3rd Symposium “Digital Technologies in Dentistry”, Istanbul (Turkey).
- 2014 – Participation in Dr. A.Kurbada’s workshop “Digital technologies and smile aesthetics: smile design with CEREC Smile Design”.
- 2015 – Participation in the 8th International Congress of Italian Dental Association “Focus on Dentistry”, Sardinia (Italy).
- 2015 – Within the abovementioned Congress, participation in a 2-day training of Pascal Magne “Adhesive ceramic restorations”, Sardinia (Italy).
- 2016 – Participation in the Congress of European Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, Antwerp (Belgium).
- 2016 – Training by Soykher M.G. “Splint therapy in dentistry” at the Institute of Biotechnology and Interdisciplinary Dentistry.
- 2016 – Participation in joint session of Norwegian Association of Dental Sleep Medicine and European Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, Oslo (Norway).
- 2017 – Participation in seminar “Difficult dental patient. Safety during treatment”, 12 points of CME